Global Sustainability Matters is a network of consultancies that deliver visionary transformational changes and solutions, providing specialist policy and planning advice for projects to a wide range of public and private sector clients.
Recent work includes:
- Developing sustainability policy advice for UK Government Departments
- Developing a new sustainable management policy framework for national projects on behalf of the Forestry Commission Scotland
- Creating framework and initial establishment of International Bodies: Public Sector Sustainability Association and International Institute of Sustainable Tourism
- Creating the ‘Global Health Campaign – From Planet to People’ for the Institution of Sustainability Professionals
- Providing expert witness evidence on landscape and heritage issues for Planning Inquiries and High Court cases.
Our group of consultancies also includes: ‘Heritage Matters’, ‘Planning Places’, ‘DHA Landscape Architecture’, ‘Archaeology Matters’ and the ‘Heritage Design Studio’. We also provide pro bono support for the ‘Global Health Matters’ website and activities.